Your First Step
Request a quote from Travelogs with your planned travel dates, proposed destination, and an estimated number of students and free teachers. Our representative will discuss various sightseeing ideas, suggestions for hotels, and various meal options with you.
Receive a proposal
After you have talked with your Travelogs International representative about your plans and requirements for a trip for your students, you will receive a proposal in an e-mail to you. Within this proposal e-mail, you will be directed to a specific website that will be password protected for your trip proposal. In this proposal, you’ll see your preliminary itinerary with dates, sightseeing, pricing, what’s included and not included. As always, everything is custom designed: your sightseeing, meal plans, hotels, motorcoach transportation – all of this is arranged according to the needs of your specific group. This is the stage where if there are any changes you would like to see made to the itinerary, you simply need to check in with your Travelogs representative and the adjustments can easily be made.
Once you confirm to your Travelogs International representative that you would like to go forward with your travel plans, you will receive an additional e-mail with directions on how your students/parents can enroll in the trip, make a deposit, etc. You will receive a unique Group Access Code for your trip, which will allow students to enroll online and pay their initial deposit/registration fee using a major credit card or a personal check. No one will have access to this site without the Group Access Code, which you will give to your students for them to register.
On the website for your trip, accessed by your Group Access Code, there will be access to the final timed itinerary, (optional) medical/travel release form, helpful hints for students, etc. All of this will be made available online for teachers, students, and parents.
What can you expect with Travelogs?
- Online trip planning and procedures (receipt of the initial proposal, approval of the proposal, registration, payments on a trip-specific website that will be password protected for your proposal)
- 24/7 online access for teachers to see who has registered for your tip
- Online registration and deposit procedures for parents/students
- Final payments can be made online
- Customized itineraries and meal plans to enhance your curriculum and goals
- No obligation to you for us to prepare sample itineraries and costs
- Teachers travel free according to the teacher-student ratio that you request
- Use of pre-screened hotels that are safe, accommodating, and student-friendly
- Use of professional guides/escorts that are experienced with student groups
- Professional liability insurance to protect you and your students
- Optional security guard service available at all hotels